Are you our next
We are looking for a games developer to build and oversee the technical development of new games for the iGaming sector.
A taster of what you will be doing
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Implementation of fully responsive UI
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices
- Provide realistic estimates for requests, fixes and new ideas
- Ability to look at a problem and think of practical out of the box solutions
- Write unit tests with mocked code
- Write clear and precise technical documentation
What we are looking for
- Ability to plan and work autonomously and within a team
- Knowledge of the latest concepts and technologies
- Understanding of version control such as GIT
- Understanding of Agile methodology
- Working independently; we expect all applicants to be capable of working independently in their roles and take responsibility for their own code.
- Teamwork, if you want to succeed in this position, you work well with others and thrive on achieving commonly set goals. It’s important to you to
- build effective and sound relationships based on mutual trust and openness.
- We are looking for someone who loves working in a lean and agile environment, have the ability to understand complex technical and architectural problems, love to learn new things and have a passion for software development.
It would be extra awesome if you have
• Experience working with a CI/CD approach
• Experience with Spine is a bonus.
• Past iGaming experience considered a bonus
Join our family